Bags Bags Bags







A couple of you mentioned you would like to know what bags are in and where to find some nice one's.
I have chosen a few I like and I hope you do too, from various sites. enjoy :)


I have also added their free delivery or discount codes 


I will add a couple more as I find them, keep checking back xXx



Lipsy 
have this stunning Quilted heart charm bag for only £46




they also have it in Pink!! 





Shoulder bags are now in fashion with summer around the corner and I found this gorgeous little light shoulder bag 


Lipsy
Quilted chain handle bag
£35

                        



They do free delivery for all orders over £75* UK delivery
Enter the code NEWYEAR at the checkout
conditions apply
*please check the site for full information



Boohoo
I love leopard print and for me it will always be in fashion, this Jodie Animal Print Chain Shopper Bag
is only £20

grab a bargain!! 



Boohoo free UK delivery when you spend over £40
enter the code UKDEL at the checkout 
please check the website for full information


ASOS
Juicy Couture

I saw this bag and my instant reaction was WOW
its gorgeous
I want it!!

£184



ASOS do free delivery, everywhere, for no minimum fee 
and 20% student discount. 









No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment, please leave your blog link so I can check your blog out too.